Professional Educational Counseling, Consulting, Training, and Advocacy
IEP, Behavorial , 504 Support
Advocacy for Families
- Individualized Education Plans (IEP)
- Gifted Planning/Placement (EP)
- 504 Plans
- School Placement Consultations
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Communicate with school & ESE staff
Are you sure you want to go to your students IEP meeting alone? You don't have to...
You can take your own consultant/advocate with you to ensure your students academic / behavioral / social needs are met.
Dr Eric Nach, PhD, MEd, ASD cert., Developmental and Behavioral Specialist has....
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- MEd in Special Education (k-12)
- 18 years experience as a Special Education Teacher and Department Chairperson with the Palm Beach County School System
- Leadership credentialed (all grades)
- Has LEA credentials
- Facilitated and attended well over 1000 IEP meetings
Call for a no cost phone consultation today.
We are available to provide personalized individual and family training, coaching and /or consulting in our Boca Raton office. We will work to inspire your children and family to be successful by using a multisensory approach specific to your child’s needs and abilities targeting:
- academic and functional skills
- communication skills
- daily living skills
- play skills
- perception of emotion (ToM)
- perspective taking
- behavior challenges
In addition, the Support For Students Growth Center offers individualized training, consulting, education and counseling for parents, caregivers, siblings and professionals wanting to help reduce social problems, communication challenges and behavior challenges.
We work closely with parents, providing vital support and training that will help them manage stress and reinforce skills, thereby ensuring continued progress and growth.
- Religious Groups
- Social Clubs
Medical Service Providers
- First Responders
Psychological Service Providers
- Social Workers
- Mental Health Counselors
Contact Dr. Nach to discuss your specific needs.