At the Support for Students Growth Center we are experts in developing the “success skills”, social abilities, executive functioning and emotional maturity of high school and college students who may have characteristics of ADHD and/or “Asperger’s” (high functioning autism), “Giftedness”, Learning Disabilities, Social Anxiety and more.
Only purchase what you need, choose the services that are most important to you and your child.
Individualized coaching sessions are flexible and confidential and may include, but, are not limited to:
- Teach and support strategies to enhance motivation, disorganization, impulsivity, assignment completion, time management, self-advocacy and anxiety
- Monitoring grades
- Develop and support transitioning into college skills
- Set realistic performance goals
- Develop/increase independent functioning and living skills
- Support and monitor healthy daily habits (including video games/sleeping)
- Support balance with school/social life (even during a pandemic)
- Provide parents with ongoing updates
- Empower maturation of social interaction skills
- Ensure accommodations (IEP/504) are available and being used, as needed
- Specialized academic tutoring