College and High School Student Online Support Program
Do you remember when you began high school or college?
Remember how different everything was?
Now, imagine how much more challenging our kids have it, during a pandemic, as they try to navigate their academic, emotional and social lives with online courses and virtual support, apart from their peers.
Perhaps you can help them, perhaps not, but, we can. We have been since 2012.
At the Support for Students Growth Center we are experts in developing the “success skills”, social abilities, executive functioning and emotional maturity of college students who may have characteristics of ADHD and/or “Asperger’s” (high functioning autism), Learning Disabilities, Social Anxiety and more.
Individualized coaching sessions include, but are not limited to:
- Teach and support strategies to enhance motivation, disorganization, impulsivity, assignment completion, time management, self-advocacy and anxiety
- Monitoring grades
- Develop and support transitioning into college skills
- Set realistic performance goals
- Develop/increase independent functioning and living skills
- Support and monitor healthy daily habits (including video games/sleeping)
- Support balance with school/social life (even during a pandemic)
- Provide parents with ongoing updates
- Empower maturation of social interaction skills
- Ensure accommodations (IEP/504) are available and being used, as needed
- Specialized academic tutoring
Services are provided:
- NOW! Via phone/text, ZOOM, Facetime, email and in varying combinations
Pre and Post COVID-19:
- In person, in our Boca Raton office, in the local community or on local college campuses
Via phone/text, Skype, ZOOM, Facetime and in varying combinations