We are able to bring specialized individual tutoring to young people who live with characteristics of:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, and Dysgraphia
- Communication Disorders
- Developmental Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Behavioral Issues
- PTSD and school phobias
- Our State certified or licensed tutors are highly experienced, degreed, and have extensive reference and background checks.
Our online services include:
- Academic Tutoring (Most subjects k-12)
- Academic Coaching (Executive functioning, i.e., Time Management, Organizational, and Study/Learning Skills)
- HW help (Most subjects k-12)
- Test Prep (Most subjects k-12)
- Remediation and Enrichment for Reading and Math (k-12)
- Study Skills (k-college)
- Executive Functioning (k-college)
- FSA Prep (k-12)
We know students with various needs can succeed given the right tools and personalized attention
— which is exactly what our tutoring and coaching programs provide.
The Support for Students Growth Center can create a personalized plan for each child (k-8), tailored to build the child’s capacity for learning with:
- Homework completion skills
- Basic academic skills
- Study skills
- Subject-area mastery through tutoring in math, science, reading, writing, etc.
- Test-taking preparation
- Individually tailored academic enrichment
Professional “Exceptional Student Education” academic tutoring pre-K to college as well as Executive Functioning Skills (i.e. Time Management, Organizational, and Study/Learning Skills), in Boca Raton and surrounding areas.
Whether your child has academic deficits or other needs a highly trained professional who really understands how they think, function and learn can make all the difference.
We have highly qualified and Certified “Exceptional Student Education” teachers, Licensed Mental Health Counselors Professionals that can tutor them online.
- Get the same tutor each session so they get to know you, your needs and abilities.
At SSGC our tutors, counselors and licensed therapists we have worked with thousands of students with a wide variety of learning, behavioral and perceptual challenges, successfully helping them to reach their potential. Understanding the impact of the testing accommodations that some students may be given, we work one-on-one with each student to adapt a plan that meets a student’s learning style.
Starting classroom and standardized test preparation early – and sharing your child’s IEP, 504 and psycho-educational evaluations with us – are important keys to success!
• Take the “nightmare” out of doing homework • Build student confidence in the classroom • Decrease anxiety over not having time for fun • Remove the fear of falling behind • No more battling with your child over schoolwork
We only employ highly experienced, ESE Certified Professional Educators or Licensed Therapists
We also offer intensive Emotional-Based Academic Counseling. Please call for details as fees and availability vary.
- Contact us to discuss the needs of your child.
- Complete our online application.
- Purchase one of our affordable packages.
- Your hand-picked tutor will contact you with-in 24 hours, for a 15-minute, cost free, planning phone consultation.
- You and your tutor will set up specific day(s) and time(s) for online tutoring sessions.