Mastering Organization, Time and Task Management During This Pandemic and Beyond
Groups for child, only
Group #1- 3rd – 8th grade
Group #2- 8th grade into college
Meetings week of 2/8/21 for 10-weeks through week of 4/12/21
For many students, during COVID-19 times, the days of walking into their school, classroom and meeting up with their trusted teachers and friends is a memory. Even those students who are able to attend school in person, are experiencing unique challenges in the classroom and with getting the support they need. In this group program we will be empowering the students with “executive functioning type strategies”. Students will be able to use these “strategies” now and in the future to better manage their time, to initiate, complete and submit their assignments and to find and master the system that works best for them to become and stay organized in all facets of their lives.
- Initial 30 min-consult required for new participants (ZOOM)
- Live-Online, short-term, psycho-educational, process groups
- Curriculum/materials adapted for multiple ability and age groups
- Small groups
- Fun activities each meeting
- 10- continuous weeks, 1-hr/wk
- Topics Include, but are not limited to: executive functioning, prioritizing, motivation, removing distractions, create and use a “productivity journal”, essentials of time management, study habits and more.
- Facilitated only by licensed or Master and Doctoral level experienced counselors.
Fee- $800 for entire 10-week series( additional $100 for 30-minute consult-new clients only). For all 3 Groups.