Did You Know We Also Offer
|Therapeutic Social Skills Groups (ages 5-adult)|
|Executive Functioning Groups (3rd grade-adult)|
| High School, College and Career Readiness Program
|Academic Coaching and Behavior Modification Programming|
|Individual and Family Counseling & Coaching|
|Summer and Winter Day Camps|
We look forward to getting to know you, your children and your family’s needs
We are experts is addressing the academic, social, and behavioral development of your children, teens, and young adults with “special needs”. We provide Therapeutic Social Skills Groups, Executive Functioning Programs, Educational Consulting, High School, College and Career Readiness Program, Behavior Modification Programs, and Academic Coaching in our high-tech Boca Raton office. Additionally we offer Individual and Family Coaching in our Boca Raton office.
We are a team of Ph.D. and Master level educators, counselors and therapists who are experts in the field of: learning disabilities, ADHD, autism spectrum disorders including Asperger’s Syndrome and PDD-NOS, anxiety, depression, NVLD, OCD, ODD and mood disorders.
We strive to help facilitate positive life changes in children and families in either group or individual settings. We are trained to identify and implement methods to enhance overall performance in the home, community, and school environments by targeting specific skills necessary to help navigate the social world we live in.
Is this familiar? If so, check into our Executive Functioning programs!
- Does your child struggle with organizing their thoughts?
- Does your child have difficulties with managing their time?
- Is doing HW a battle in your home?
- Are group activities a source of difficulty for your student?
- Does your child experience “meltdowns” over doing schoolwork?
Is this familiar? If so, please check into our Behavior Modification programs!
- Are your child’s outbursts or episodes of tantrums impacting your family life?
- Is your child exhibiting deviant behaviors such as; not following your directions, verbally lashing out, or refusal to follow house rules?
- Do you have to repeat yourself over and over again and your child still doesn’t follow directions?
- Has your child shown aggression toward property, themselves, their peers and/or adults?
- Is homework a constant struggle in your household?
- Do you feel stressed because of your child’s behavior?
- Are you embarrassed or avoid taking your child certain places because of fear or concern of how they might behave?
A note on insurance:
Please be aware that the Support for Students Growth Center offers multidisciplinary interventions that do not fit standard medical procedure codes; therefore, our services are not reimbursable by medical insurers.