We offer year-round Therapeutic Social Skills Programs for children, adolescents and young adults ages 4-8, 9-11, 12-15, and 16-adult.
BEHAVIOR AND MENTAL HEALTH, COUNSELING AND TRAINING
We are experts in addressing the needs of young people who may be identified as “Gifted”, have ADHD, “Asperger’s”, Autism Spectrum Disorders and other “Exceptionalities”
In-Home or In Office (most areas Wellington through Coral Springs)
We are an approved Gardiner Scholarship (PLSA Provider)
Our Professional Associations
Meet Daisy “Dawg” Nach, our Certified Therapy Dog
The Support for Students Growth Center, the first facility of its type in South Florida, is pleased to announce the rewarding of the status of; CERTIFIED THERAPY DOG to DAISY “DAWG” NACH.
Daisy is an “English Teddybear Golden Doodle”. She was born on April 11, 2015 and came to live with Dr. Nach and his wife Paula on July 1, 2015. Daisy is our “junior partner” at the Support for Students Growth Center located in Boca Raton, FL. At their center Dr. Nach and his team provide social, behavioral, and academic services to children, teens, young adults and their families.
Daisy’s primary job responsibilities include; greeter, spreading love and affection as she searches out and reduces anxiety, frustration, worry, and fear in our clients and their families. She spreads her time between greeting clients, attending and participating in the many groups and camps we conduct, and being a “junior counselor” as Dr. Nach and his team of highly professional and experienced psychologists, therapists, educators and behaviorists provide individual, group and family counseling and coaching.
We hope you come by and get your own “doodle hug” from Daisy.
Did You Know We Also Offer
We look forward to getting to know you, your children and your family’s needs
We are experts is addressing the academic, social, and behavioral development of your children, teens, and young adults. We provide Therapeutic Social Skills Groups, Executive Functioning Programs, Educational Consulting, High School, College and Career Readiness Program, Behavior Modification Programs, and Academic Coaching. Additionally we offer Individual and Family Coaching, Training and Counseling in our Boca Raton office. Many of our services can be provided in your home.
We are a team of Ph.D. and Master level educators, counselors and therapists who are experts in the field of: learning disabilities, ADHD, autism spectrum disorders including Asperger’s Syndrome and PDD-NOS, anxiety, depression, NVLD, OCD, ODD and mood disorders.
We strive to help facilitate positive life changes in children and families in either group or individual settings. We are trained to identify and implement methods to enhance overall performance in the home, community, and school environments by targeting specific skills necessary to help navigate the social world we live in.
Is this familiar? If so, check into our Executive Functioning programs!
- Does your child struggle with organizing their thoughts?
- Does your child have difficulties with managing their time?
- Is doing HW a battle in your home?
- Are group activities a source of difficulty for your student?
- Does your child experience “meltdowns” over doing schoolwork?
Is this familiar? If so, please check into our Behavior Modification programs!
- Are your child’s outbursts or episodes of tantrums impacting your family life?
- Is your child exhibiting deviant behaviors such as; not following your directions, verbally lashing out, or refusal to follow house rules?
- Do you have to repeat yourself over and over again and your child still doesn’t follow directions?
- Has your child shown aggression toward property, themselves, their peers and/or adults?
- Is homework a constant struggle in your household?
- Do you feel stressed because of your child’s behavior?
- Are you embarrassed or avoid taking your child certain places because of fear or concern of how they might behave?
A note on insurance:
Please be aware that the Support for Students Growth Center offers multidisciplinary interventions that do not fit standard medical procedure codes; therefore, our services are not reimbursable by medical insurers.