Parent Workshop Series
How to Take the “Rivalry” out of Sibling Rivalry
How to ensure all family members feel they are valued and important. Siblings that feel “left out” are at greater risk of antisocial behaviors, learn what you can do so all children feel appreciated.
Wednesday April 3, 2019 from 9:30am-12:30pm
Hand-outs, coffee, tea and light snacks are included
- Attendees will understand reasons for sibling rivalry
- Attendees will learn about ways to reduce fighting among siblings
- Attendees will learn about the 3 types of conflict often experienced by families
- Attendees will learn the 9-step plan to teach siblings how to solve problems
- Attendees will learn how to set-up and manage successful family meetings
- And much more!
Q & A Included