Parent Workshop Series
Planning for a Successful Summer
Don’t leave your summer to chance, we will be providing you with strategies you can employ to enhance the summer “down time”. Plan ahead strategically and enjoy the summer months.
Wednesday May 1, 2019 from 9:30am-12:30pm
Hand-outs, coffee, tea and light snacks are included
- Attendees will learn how to create and maintain a summer schedule
- Attendees will learn how to create or maintain a behavioral system
- Attendees will learn how to incorporate outdoor activities into the summer plan
- Attendees will learn how to help their child create a summer schedule of their own
- Attendees will learn how to bring their child’s strengths and interests into the summer plan
- And much more!
Q & A Included