2019-2020 Therapeutic Social Skills Groups
ages four into the mid-twenties
Since 2012 Dr. Eric Nach and his team of professional therapists, counselors and special educators have been providing “Therapeutic Social Skills Group Classes” for young people ages four into the mid-twenties.
We have 11 different groups that meet on a weekly basis.
- All groups are based on age, ability and needs.
- All groups meet on a specific day and time each week throughout the school year.
- All groups are staffed on a 3:1 basis (only licensed and Master or Doctoral level counselors)
- All groups include a “Weekly Topic Update” for parents.
- All groups are selected from a bank of over 90 different topics Dr. Nach has created and re-created over the past 2 decades.
- All new participants are required to schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Nach, to ensure proper placement in our groups.
Join us for the Fall 2019 or Spring 2020 Series
Fall 2019 will meet weekly from the week of September 2nd through December 12th
Spring 2020 will meet weekly from the week of January 13th through May 11thNEW! Each prepaid Series includes:
*1 free “Therapeutic Social Skills Group” session
*1 free hour-long group meeting with Dr. Nach for (parents/grandparents only) to discuss strategies for your child’s age and ability levels. Exact date of meeting will be predetermined for each specific group session, meeting will be during one of your child’s scheduled groups.
Through BRAINSTORMING, modeling, role-playing, video-modeling and cooperative activities, participants IMPROVE:
- Making and Nurturing Friendships
- Flexibility and Frustration Tolerance
- Attention and Focus
- Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Impulse Control
- Problem-solving Skills
- Decision-making Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills and Relaxation Skills
- Conversation and Assertiveness Skills