IEP, Behavioral, 504 Support!
Are you sure you want to go to your students IEP meeting alone? You don’t have to…
You can take your own consultant/advocate with you to ensure your students academic / behavioral / social needs are met.
Dr Eric Nach, PhD, MEd, ASD cert., Developmental and Behavioral Specialist has….
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- MEd in Special Education (k-12)
- 18 years experience as a Special Education Teacher and Department Chairperson with the Palm Beach County School System
- Leadership credentialed (all grades)
- Has LEA credentials
- Facilitated and attended well over 1000 IEP meetings
Call for a no cost phone consultation today.
Did you know we also offer:
- “Social Skills Groups” (ages 4- adult)
- “Learning Strategies/Organization Groups” (3rd-12th grades)
- “Post-Transition Programs” (ages 16-adult)
- Academic Coaching and Behavior Modification Programming
- Individual and Family Counseling/Training
- Professional Training and Workshops (nationwide)
- Summer/Winter Break Camp for children and teens with special needs (ages 6-14)
Smile and Laugh Every Day!
It’s easy to get all wrapped-up in day to day affairs. Take the time to laugh and remind those you love how important and special they are. There is no time like the present to treat others with kindness, compassion, understanding, and affection.
Professional Help is Available!
Let us help you serve the needs of your children, teens, and young adults with academic, social and behavioral needs.
Developmental and Behavioral Specialist
5458 Town Center Rd, Suite 8
Boca Raton FL 33486
561-990-7305 (Boca office)