Preparing for a Successful Summer
A cost free community workshop
Tried and true scientifically-based methods to help students become increasingly successful in home and school
Presented by Dr Eric Nach, PhD, MEd, ASD cert. Developmental and Behavioral Specialist
- Monday, May 16th, 2016
- This community service, cost free workshop is designed for parents, teachers, and other professionals, from 7:00-8:30 pm, in our “high-tech” Boca Raton Center.
- RSVP required as space is limited.
- You are encouraged to bring a friend or two, please no children to this event.
“All About Bullying”
month in all our Social Skills Groups
Did You Know We Also Offer…
- “Social Skills” and “Learning Strategies and Organization Skills Program”
- Academic Coaching/Consulting and Behavior Modification Programming
- Individual and Family Coaching and Training
- Summer/Winter Break Camp for children and teens with special needs (ages 6-14)
- “Professional and Staff Development /Training”
- EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING and ADVOCACY (bring us to your next IEP meeting)
Dr. Eric Nach, Ph.D., M.Ed., ASDc.
Support For Students Growth Center
5458 Town Center Rd, Suite #7
Boca Raton, FL 33486
P: (561) 990-7305
F: (561) 465-3564