New young adult social skills group!
Join us for our newest
Therapeutic Social Skills Group
for young adults
ages 16 – mid 20’s.
Our newest group will be meeting on Tuesday nights from 6:45-7:45 PM, beginning on February 25th.
We have 13 (11+2 New) different groups that meet ona weekly basis.
- All groups are based on age, ability and needs.(ages 4-mid 20’s)
- All groups meet on a specific day and time each week throughout the school year.
- All groups are staffed on a 3:1 basis (only licensed and Master or Doctoral level counselors)
- All groups include a “Weekly Topic Update” for parents.
- All groups are selected from a bank of over 90 different topics Dr. Nach has created and re-created over the past 2 decades.
- All new participants are required to schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Nach, to ensure proper placement in our groups.
- Parents support provided with each group.
Through BRAINSTORMING, modeling, role-playing, video-modeling and cooperative activities, participants IMPROVE:
- Making and Nurturing Friendships
- Flexibility and Frustration Tolerance
- Attention and Focus
- Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Impulse Control
- Problem-solving Skills
- Decision-making Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills and Relaxation Skills
- Conversation and Assertiveness Skills