The topic for the February workshop will be “How to Crush the FSA, Tips and Tricks for Parents”. Dr. Nach will be the presenter of the workshop and will available to answer questions.
This free workshop for parents will be held on Monday February 9th, 2015 from 7:00- 8:30p, in our “high-tech” Boca Raton office.
- Please RSVP to phone or email below
- You are encouraged to bring a friend or two, please no children to this event
- The topic for the March workshop will be “Developing Positive Behavior
- Interventions for Children, Teens, and Young Adults”
Social Skills Groups Topics for The Month
How to calm ourselves down when we are angry or upset:
- Remembering the names of the people we meet
- Identifying and accepting compliments from others
- How to become part of a group
- Parents will be provided with Weekly Topic Updates to help generalize targeted behaviors
Did You Know We Also Offer…
- A daily Summer Camp for children and teens with special needs. (ages 6-13)
- In addition to social skills, we offer “executive functioning groups” (3rd-12th grades)
- Academic Coaching and Behavior Modification Programming
- Individual and family psychotherapy
and “post-transition programs” (ages 16-adult)
Tips and Tricks
Using positive reinforcement often works best when trying to modify the behavior of children and teens. Instead of taking away what your child values, try providing them with the opportunity to earn time with their preferred activity.
Ask us, we will show you how……………Dr. Eric Nach, Ph.D., M.Ed., ASDc.
Support For Students Growth Center
458 Town Center Rd, Suite #7
Boca Raton, FL 33486
P: (561) 990-7305
F: (561) 465-3564